What do candy bars, kitchen scrapers, and the Beastie Boys have in common?
November 9, 2023
Answer: the Lake Forest subdivision trick or treat in Muskego!
Record-setting trick or treat this year!
Trick-or-treating in Lake Forest is always a blast, and this year was no exception! It was a record-setter with over 500 trick-or-treaters showing up to get their fill. There was music, laser lights, and a dance floor, plus full-size candy bars, adult beverages, and kitchen scrapers. We also set the record for the number of Beastie Boys tracks on our music playlist!
A perennial giveaway: Nested Kitchen Scraper
The kitchen scraper giveaway was a huge hit, again. They’re great for scraping dishes, cleaning pots and pans, and even removing ice from your windshield.
Bet you got stuff to scrape!
- Cleaning pots and pans: A plastic scraper is great for removing stubborn food residue from pots and pans. Simply scrape the residue away with the scraper, and then wash the pot or pan as usual.
- Removing ice from your windshield: If your car is covered in ice, use a plastic scraper to remove it. Be careful not to scratch your windshield, though.
- Cleaning your oven: A plastic scraper can be used to remove baked-on food residue from your oven. Simply scrape the residue away with the scraper, and then wipe it down with a damp cloth.
- Cleaning your grill: A plastic scraper can also be used to clean your grill. Simply scrape away any food residue or grease, and then wipe it down with a damp cloth.
- Removing stickers and labels: If you need to remove a sticker or label from something, a plastic scraper can be helpful. Simply scrape the sticker or label away with the scraper, and then wipe down the surface with a damp cloth.
- Shoe poop – self-explanatory
FREE KITCHEN SCRAPERS STILL AVAILABLE (see form below)
Looking forward to next year already!